Welcome to another episode of the podcast!
Today we are talking about how to remove unmotivating obstacles from our way. This comes from a blog post I wrote a while ago called, 'How To Get Stuff Done – A Guide For The Totally Unmotivated And Uninspired!, where I talked about why we feel unmotivated and how to spot a lack of motivation. I do recommend going to have a read of it!
I also want to mention my Facebook Group, where you can ask for help if you need it.
So what are my 10 things to do if you feel unmotivated?
- Refer to your goal plan and remove, or divert from obstacles by analysis
- Understand your 'why', i.e. the bigger picture of what your doing and why your are doing it
- Do some research to help you gain the knowledge you need overcome an obstacle
- Ask for help and use your networks
- The 10 minute tidy up!
- Take a break and re-energise
- Find your 10 minute fix of happy
- Know when you feel more naturally motivated during the day
- Walk away
Watch the episode for my full explanations.