Website Usage Terms & Conditions
The term ‘My Indie Life Blog’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 40 Mill Street, Crediton, Devon. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose (this includes services/products offered). You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by UK law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website, or it's services is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website and it's services contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics (unless otherwise noted). Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website, or it's services may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website (and it's services) and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Cookies & Privacy.
I sometimes keep information about your visit to make my website easier for you to use.
None of this information contains anything personally identifiable to you. You can remove any information already stored on your computer, but this may prevent you from using parts of our site.
Blog Copyright & Creative Commons.
Sara Millis/My Indie Life Blog own the rights to all content.
I do allow sharing using the social icons provided and I do expect back-links to be provided for the end user.
Affiliates & Referrals.
From time to time, this website may also include links, or referrals to affiliate websites, services and products. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information about products or services not offered by My Indie Life Blog. Any transaction made by you through these links may result in a commission payment to My Indie Life Blog. Commissions are very small in percentage denominations and go towards the running and admin of the My Indie Life Blog website.
Affiliate connections do not signify that we endorse the website(s), service(s), or product(s), but instead recommend it for your consideration. Such products and services are carefully selected for their appropriateness. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s), or for the products, or services these third party companies offer. My Indie Life Blog is no responsible, or to be contacted about any transaction with a third party (although I may be interested in a poor result, if that would change my affilliation).
Affiliate links will be clearly marked on the site.
Opt-in or Newsletter Disclaimer
Free Opt-ins - When you subscribe to this opt-in you will not receive my monthly newsletter. Each opt-in is covered with its own disclaimer making you 100% aware of this fact.
EZine newsletter Consent Disclaimer - When you subscribe to this opt-in you will receive my monthly newsletter, from which you can unsubscribe at any time. Each opt-in is covered with its own disclaimer making you 100% aware of this fact.
Free Opt-ins and EZine newsletter Data Protection Disclaimer - Mailchimp maintain and store your consented details in a secure way compliant with GDPR regulations. My Indie Life Blog uses your information to establish interaction with content and to send you further appropriate emails. Not data is sold or viewed by a third party. If you choose to unsubscribe your data will be removed by Mailchimp from the related email list.
Updated 16th March 2018.